Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Location: IN DE COUNTRY
|Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 am Post subject: RD 26 FF “I don’t see things changing for the better.”
Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t see things changing for the better.”
There are many times when we are not seeing things change. Don’t let this fool you—change your thinking and you will change your financial situation—and your life!
Let’s Change It Today:
1. Change what you’re looking at. Our faith comes from the promises of God. Let God’s unchanging promises de-throne the current picture you’re seeing. (2 Corinthians 4:18)
2. Fix your eyes of Jesus. (Hebrews 12:2) There is NO OTHER man that we should look to to meet our needs; or to calm our fears—not relatives, government, or anyone. Trust Jesus TODAY.
3. Believe in the power of your seed. There is great seed in the ground, on its way up. (Galatians 6:7-9) Be patient. God’s Word is working. Your seeds are working.
4. Picture it. Ephesians 3:20 says, “God is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think or IMAGINE.” Start imagining a life with your bills paid; your beautiful home paid off; money in the bank to HELP OTHERS out! Picture it.
5. Think like a genius: Albert Einstein said, "All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out. Imagination is more important than knowledge."
6. Step out. Embrace the belief that every step you take counts. Every thought, word, action—leads to change. Get up! (John 5:8)
Think It & Say It:
I make up my mind that things ARE changing. My seeds are growing. My imagination is working. I refuse to imagine negativity or emptiness. I believe a blessed life is coming my way; I picture it and I step out and move toward it today with every step I take, in Jesus’ Name!
"We are so much stronger dan we know, let your power control" Lion By Kes the Band
"the human spirit is never finished when it is defeated, it is finished when it surrenders" by ben stein
be the change u want to see in the world...ghandiRevolution Day 26