Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Location: IN DE COUNTRY
|Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm Post subject: FFWT 26- "I feel unhappy a lot."
Let's change it today:
1. Happiness was God's idea! Psalm 144:15 says happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
2. Reject the mindset that others need to treat you right in order for you to be happy. (Proverbs 16:20) Trust God = Happiness.
3. Let go of condemnation. Romans 14:22 says, "Happy is the one who does not condemn himself…" (Romans 8:1) No condemnation for those in Christ.
4. The ultimate happiness in life is the ASSURANCE that you are LOVED. (Mark 1:11) BE LOVED. (John 15:27) The Father tenderly loves you!
5. Jesus was the HAPPIEST man in the world. (Hebrews 1:9) And He lives in you. (Colossians 1:27)
Think It & Say It:
I reject the thought that anyone can make or break my happiness. God is my Lord and that makes me happy. God's love makes me happy and I am free from condemnation. The happiest Man in the world, lives in me, in Jesus' Name!
In His Love,
"We are so much stronger dan we know, let your power control" Lion By Kes the Band
"the human spirit is never finished when it is defeated, it is finished when it surrenders" by ben stein
be the change u want to see in the world...ghandiToday we're fasting from the thought that says, "I feel unhappy a lot."